· What would you consider the top attraction driving tourists to AREA?
For EU or US tourist, going with the style of classic tour: the top attraction will be Ha Long Bay.
For the Asia tourist: the top attraction is Ba Na Hills
· Where would you personally recommend getting to?
I would highly recommend you to travel to Mekong delta to explore more of the culture, food and its connection to Cambodia via the border gate by overland and overwater
· What is your favorite area to spend weekends at?
I preferred to relax on weekend at Mui Ne Beach, it is a small beach village, quiet, calm and high quality service of beach relax
· Which adventures will you call the most popular —is it hiking, kayaking, camping?
The most popular is adventures tour is the one to Son Doong Cave, but it is hard and challenging. The other destination for trekking is Fansipan summit, going on for 3 days and 2 nights or Nam Cat Tien - just 2 days and 1 night.
· Which type of sports activities are the most popular? Any extreme sports worth noting?
The sports activities are not that popular in Vietnam tourism
· What are the specialties of local cuisines? Which dishes would you recommend travelling for? Any restaurants you consider worth a recommendation?
Yes, Vietnam is famous for local cuisine. Speciality is the Pho beef noodle, spring roll, Banh Mi …
· When would you recommend to go travel? What are the seasonal activities of the region?
The best time to travel in Vietnam will be March, November and December
During February is the holidays period with many activities taken over local people. Of course, It is hard to travel on those days as of the limit of travel services
· Could you tell us more about your favorite adventure?
My favorite adventure now is Nam Cat Tien forest, it is close to Ho Chi Minh City and still remains the rain forest at its most
· How long have you been a travel agent for? Why are you different from other travel agency out there?
I have been in this travel agency for 12 years. I think the most different from other travel agency is our passion of travel with the trust in our guarantee of travel service
· What areas of travel does your agency specialize in? Why?
Here are two main tours for EU, US and Asia tourists, also Soft adventures to Nam Cat Tien forest. Some people like to pick photography tour in Vietnam.
· What areas of the business are performing well at the moment and why?
Our new target is Asian tourists with classic tour and photography tour in Vietnam, which is growing now
·What do you think is that aspect of your business that contributed to your success?
Our company has much experience in travel industry, and we are the second generation of the company to develop it. So that helps us to change the travel service easily to make it suitable for tourism demand.
·What travel trends did you notice recently?
It is going to be Ba Na Hills with golden bridge and going to Fansipan summit. Both of them come from one company providing with mass tourism, using cable car. The classic tours will now focus on 2 type of tourist:
Asian tourists who often go with small group with family or relative
Western tourists who often go with big group (classic tour) or by themself
· What are the biggest challenges of working in an adventure travel field?
I think the biggest challenge now is the passion of the company arranging the adventure travel. The benefit from travel agency is getting lower; our costs are rising too
· What future do you think AREA travel agents will have, bearing in mind the growing popularity of online travel?
I think for the future, the Asian tourists will start travelling by themselves, so the Travel agency in this area will change form to local supplier such as: daily tour providing, car rental, hotel, cruise or special theme tour. That will be suitable for the fast growing online traveller.
·How are you going to keep growing business?
We are doing both classic and modern marketing strategy to keep growing
· Which popular blogs on adventure travel do you follow?
I do not follow any adventure travel blogs now, I just like to follow the photography websites.
·Do you have any favorite quote on adventures we could share with our readers?
“Share for fun, fun for free” that is a quote of mine to share some information for tourist as reference for new destination
If you are a foodie (cmon, which one of us is not? hehe), making a cuisine tour in India is a must for you! When you think about India, I bet exotic is the first word that pops up in your head. Exotica is the very essence of this country with India being truly unique in every possible aspect: culture, traditions, lifestyle and, of course, cuisine! When it comes to traditional Indian food, it can be worth exciting and intimidating. Spices are a must in almost every dish but mind the quantity of them used in every of them. Sometimes a dish is seasoned with spices so generously, that you feel like capable of drinking the entire Indian Ocean. In this blog, we will cover some of the most popular cuisine tours in India that will not make your stomach turn :)