Contact our Finland experts now
Call: 01737 888325
Make an enquiry
Saunas: Feeling the heat in Finland
by Mark C Read the Blog
Unique Spaces in Stunning Places
Read the Blog
What a wonderful holiday we had. It was just fabulous and we had the time of our lives in a beautiful place in the world.
Marisa Mace, Iso-Syote Winter Hideaway
Day 1 arrive in Finland Fly to Rovaniemi, Oulu or Kuusamo and transfer to Iso-Syöte. Check into your accommodation for your stay. Days 2-3 at leisure Spend your time at Iso-Syote enjoying the winter experience - relax in front of a roaring fire in your traditional log cabin or in the comfortable hotel rooms and suites, or get out into the wilderness and enjoy this pristine northern beauty. Ski, husky-sledge or snowmobile through the fresh powder or cut a hole in the ice and try your hand at ice-fishing. And don't forget to head out on an evening snowmobile safari in pursuit of the jewel of the Finnish wilderness, the northern lights. Day 4 depart Finland Check out and transfer to Oulu, Kuusamo or Rovaniemi airport for your flight home. Notes
- The above itinerary is based on a 3 night stay, but a longer duration allows you the chance to take part in more winter activities and more opportunities for northern light sightings.
- We have based our itineraries on a 3, 4 or 7 night duration due to the direct flight to Rovaniemi, but extra nights can be added making it a flexible stay. During the peak festive season there is a minimum stay of 7 nights with set arrival dates and on request basis as there is limited availability during this period. Other dates and durations are not possible during this time.
- Please note not all excursions run on a daily basis. For more information about the days of operation please speak to your travel specialist, but the actual program of events for your specific stay will be confirmed to you locally when checking in to the hotel.
- During November and early December some of the activities may not be possible due to snow levels and subject to change.
- The weather in Finland can cause serious delays which can result in the need to re-arrange or extend your holiday itinerary. Whilst we and our contacts in Finland will do everything possible to minimise any disruption, it is important that you check the details of your travel insurance and allow for some flexibility in your plans.
All tour descriptions and conditions are given in accordance with the information of Discover the World