This tour is organized to make you feel the magic of Christmas holidays in the Karelian region into the heart of Russian winter. Far away from civilization where time goes on in its rhythm, you will be warmly welcomed and surrounded with attention. You will get a good dose of sensations far removed from the daily routine: you will taste typical Karelian dishes and beverages, learn about local traditions, ride a dog sled, participate in ice fishing and art and crafts. You will definitely make new friends with locals during this the most long-awaited event in Russia!
|Day 1||Meeting with Talvi Ukko||Petrozavodsk — Kudama|
|Day 2||Ice fishing and New Year celebration||Kudama|
|Day 3||Town festivals and local cuisine||Kudama|
|Day 4||Farewall and end of the program||Kudama — Petrozavodsk|
Price does not include
Single supplement - 11 000 rubles
Special prices for children under 12 - 26 300 RUB.
- Banya on the lake shore – 1500 RUB / an hour
- Skiing – 100 RUB / an hour
- Finnish sledge – 200 RUB / an hour
- Skates – 100 RUB / an hour
- Snowmobile 25 km – 3500 RUB one person by snowmobile, 5000 RUB two persons by snowmobile
- Snowmobile 40 km – 4500 RUB one person by snowmobile, 7000 RUB two persons by snowmobile.
We will be pleased to book train tickets to / from Petrozavodsk according to your request.