DAY 1: ARRIVE KATHMANDU
An agent from Swotah travels will be at Tribhuwan International Airport to receive you. After arrival, you will be transferred to star hotel in Kathmandu according to your choose. Whole day will be free for you and in the evening briefing about the Bungee jump.
DAY 2: DRIVE TO LAST RESORT
After breakfast today we move towards the Last Resort which is located at 100kms northeast of Kathmandu at Tibetan border. After three hours’ drive from Kathmandu to Last resort, we rest there and stay overnight.
DAY 3: PREPARATION FOR BUNGEE AND DRIVE BACK TO KATHMANDU
After breakfast, we move on to the Bungee jump spot. Once we arrive at the spot we take a short briefing from the jump master. After the jump, we can have good lunch at the resort nearby and rest for some time. We will then drive back to Kathmandu.
DAY 4: DEPARTURE
Today is the last day of this trip so we’ll dine together and leave to the Airport for a flight back home.
- Medical kit
- Accommodation during trek
- All applicable government tax
- Airport transfers with an escort by Private Vehicle
- All meals (Breakfast, lunch, dinner) during the trek.
- Sim card service;
- Souvenir from Nepal;
- Certificate of apapreciation;
- Photos and videos of the trip;
- Get-to-know (welcome) and farewell dinner in Kathmandu;
- Lunch in Kathmandu
- Travel and rescue insurance;
- Tips for guide(s) and driver(s)
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
- International flights; Nepalese visa fee;
- Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills etc.);
All tour descriptions and conditions are given in accordance with the information of Swotah Travel and Adventure