|Day One||Entebbe – Kampala Travel Time: 45 min – 1 hour||Arrival and transfer to Kampala||Malakai Eco Lodge OR Sheraton Hotel Meal Plan: BB|
|Day Two||Kampala – Bwindi Travel Time: 550 km, 8 hours||Transfer from Kampala to Bwindi||Mutanda Lake Resort or Chameleon Hill Lodge Meal Plan: FB|
|Day Three||Bwindi||Set off for gorilla habituation experience in Rushaga, and other optional activities||Mutanda Lake Resort or Chameleon Hill Lodge Meal Plan: FB|
|Day Four||Kampala – Bwindi Travel Time: 550 km, 8 hours||Transfer from Bwindi to Kampala||Fly out|
The cost per person for 1 – 4 pax is $1,950
The cost per person for 1 – 4 pax is $2,350
1. All Meals and accommodation as per the itinerary.
3. All ground transportation in a comfortable 4×4 vehicle.
4. Park entrance fees.
5. Services of a full time English speaking driver/guide.
6. Water, coffee or Tea while on safari.
7. All boat trips.
8. All game drives.
9. All airport pickups and drops.
10. All activities at stipulated in the itinerary.
11. And all government taxes/levies.
Gorilla tracking is dependant on the permits availability at the time of your booking. Gorilla permits in all parks are on a very high demand and we advise that you book them as early as possible.