|Day One||Entebbe – Bwindi Travel Time: Approx. 9 hours drive or 1.15 minutes by flight||Arrival at airport and transfer to Bwindi||Silverback Lodge Meal Plan: Dinner & Breakfast|
|Day Two||Bwindi Impenetrable Forest||Activity: You will do gorilla tracking in Bwindi Impenetrable Forest.||Silverback Lodge Meal Plan: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner|
|Day Three||Bwindi Impenetrable Forest||Activity: You’ll do optional activities like the Batwa Trail,Village Walk, visiting Bwindi Community Hospital, Waterfall Walk.||Silverback Lodge Meal Plan: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner|
|Day Four||Bwindi – Queen Elizabeth N. Park Travel Time: Approx. 4-5 hours||Activity: Drive from Bwindi to Queen passing via Ishasha in search of the tree climbing lions.||Kasenyi Safari Camp Meal Plan: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner|
|Day Five||Queen Elizabeth N. Park||Activity: Morning game drive and afternoon boat trip on kazinga channel.||Kasenyi Safari Camp Meal Plan: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner|
|Day Six||Queen Elizabeth||Activity: Morning balloon safari and afternoon relax or go for another game drive.||Kasenyi Safari Camp Meal Plan: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner|
|Day Seven||Queen Elizabeth- Kibale Travel Time. Approx 3 hours||Activity: Morning game drive then transfer to Kibale. Afternoon optional crater valley walk paid on spot||Kibale guest cottages Meal Plan: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner|
|Day Eight||Kibale||Activity: Morning chimp tracking and afternoon Bigodi swap walk.||Kibale guest cottages Meal Plan: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner|
|Day Nine||Kibale- Entebbe Travel Time: Approx. 8-9 hours||Activity: Have breakfast and later drive to Entebbe to then fly out.||Fly Out|
The Group safari cost is; $2,680
Plus: Gorilla permit – $600 & Chimpanzee permit – $150
Single occupancy is $485
1. 1 chimpanzee permit @$150
2. All Meals and accommodation as per the itinerary.
3. All ground transportation in a comfortable 4×4 vehicle.
4. Park entrance fees.
5. Services of a full time English speaking driver/guide.
6. Water while on safari.
7. A boat trip on kazinga channel
8. All game drives
9. All pick-ups and drops.
10. All activities at stipulated in the itinerary.
11. And all government taxes/levies.
1. Gorilla permit, optional activities or forest walks
2. Phone calls and bar bills
3. Personal insurance
4. Optional crater valley walk
5. Laundry Balloon safari
6. Optional air fare from Entebbe – Bwindi
7. All other Services of a personal nature.
8. Driver guide’s gratuity.