|Day One||Entebbe – Bwindi Travel Time: 550 km: Approx. 9-10 hours||Your guide will pick you from Entebbe and drive you to Bwindi impenetrable national park||Budget: Buhoma Community Rest Camp Meal Plan: Breakfast, lunch & Dinner|
|Day Two||Bwindi||Gorilla tracking for the day and possible optional activities in the evening.||Budget: Buhoma Community Rest Camp Meal Plan: Breakfast, lunch & Dinner|
|Day Three||Bwindi – Kampala||Drive back to Kampala with stops enroute arriving in the evening||Budget: Churchill’s guest house Meal Plan: Self catering|
|Day Four||Kampala – Entebbe||Go for an optional city tour if desired and later transfer to the airport to then catch your flight back home||Fly out!|
4 days with the gorilla trekking, staying in Buhoma Community Rest Camp (budget) – the cost per person sharing is $1,699 including a gorilla permit.
1. All Meals and accommodation as per the itinerary.
2. All ground transportation in a comfortable 4×4 vehicle.
3. Park entrance fees.
4. Services of a full time English speaking driver/guide.
5. Water while on safari.
6. All airport pick-ups and drops.
7. All activities at stipulated in the itinerary.
8. And all government taxes/levies.
9. Gorilla permit at $600
1. Optional activities or forest walks
2. Phone calls and bar bills
3. Personal insurance
5. Air fare
6. All other Services of a personal nature.
7. Driver guide’s gratuity.