|Day One||Entebbe-Kampala Approx. 42 Km||On arrival at the airport, you will be warmly welcomed by your representative from Churchill Safaris||Churchill’s guest house(self catered) Meal plan:B.B|
|Day Two||Kampala – Kibale Forest Approx. 450 km||Transfer to Kibale National Park and see the Grey Cheeked Mangabey, Red Tailed monkey and Red Colobus on the way there.||Chimpanzee forest guest house. Meal Plan: H/B|
|Day Three||Kibale Forest.||Chimp tracking in the morning Bigodi swamp walk in the afternoon||Chimpanzee forest guest house. Meal Plan: H/B|
|Day Four||Kibale – Queen Elizabeth National Park.||Depart Kibale and then head for Queen Elizabeth National Park having a game drive while entering the park arriving in the afternoon||Kazinga chanel view lodge. Meal Plan: H/B|
|Day Five||Queen Elizabeth.||Game drives, boat cruise on kazinga channel and other optional activities in the itinerary||Kazinga chanel view lodge. Meal Plan: H/B|
|Day Six||Queen Elizabeth – Ishasha sector||Game drives, and other optional activities in the itinerary.||Savannah Resort hotel. Meal Plan: H/B|
|Day Seven||Ishasha – Bwindi southern sector. Approx. 6 hours||You will have a game drive in search of the tree climbing lions and later depart Ishasha for Kisoro passing via Kabale||Mutanda Lake Resort. Meal Plan: H/B|
|Day Eight||Gorilla Tracking –Nkuringo Bwindi southern group.Approx. 6 hours||Gorilla tracking.||Mutanda Lake Resort. Meal Plan: H/B|
|Day Nine||Nkuringo – Lake Mburo Approx. 7 hours||This morning you will go for an optional boat trip on Lake Mutanda or an optional visit to the Batwa community in Nyakabande, evening game drive at L.Mburo||Rwaboko Rock Lodge. Meal Plan: H/B|
|Day Ten||Lake Mburo – Kampala/Entebbe||Have game drive or an optional guided forest walk and then proceed to Entebbe having a stop to look at the Royal Drum makers, the Equator…||Fly out|
Quotation using a 7 seater minibus seat in.
The group rate for a minimum of 2 pax is $ 1,995 with flexible departure dates.
Single supplement is $290
The rate for the exclusive same tour for just 2 pax is $2,750
If private, the rates will be as follows;
If there are 3 pax on safari, the cost per person will be $ 2,290 + $600 for the gorilla permit.
If there are 4 pax on safari, the cost per person will be $ 2,200 + $600 for the gorilla permit
If there are 5 pax on safari, the cost per person will be $ 2,150+ $600 for the gorilla permit
If there are 6 pax on safari, the cost per person will be $ 2,050 + $600 for the gorilla permit
1. Bigodi swamp walk
2. All Meals and accommodation as per the itinerary on H/B and B/B basis.
3. All ground transportation in a comfortable 4×4 vehicle.
4. Park entrance fees.
5. Services of a full time English speaking driver/guide.
6. Water, coffee or Tea while on safari.
7. A boat trip in Queen Elizabeth
8. All game drives.
9. All airport pickups and drops.
10. All activities at stipulated in the itinerary.
11. And all government taxes/levies.
1. Gorilla permit each at $600,chimp tracking at $150 and optional forest walks each at $20
2. Optional Batwa community visit in Nyakabande and entertainment ( $25 per person
3. Optional boat trip on Lake Mutanda ( $25 per person)
4. Phone calls and bar bills
5. Personal insurance
7. Air fare
8. All other Services of a personal nature.
9. 7. Driver guide’s gratuity.