Day 01: Arrive in Kathmandu (1,350 Meters),
Upon your arrival in Kathmandu (Tribhuwan International Airport), Fishtail Tours representative will be at airport to welcome you and transfer to your hotel.
Day 02: Drive to Pokhara (850 Meters),
After breakfast at hotel, we will drive to Pokhara which is 7-8 hours drive. We pass through the hills, villages, drive on the cliff and reach Pokhara. Overnight at hotel.
Day 03: Drive to Nayapul (1,010 Meters) & trek to Tikhedhunga (1,570 Meters),
The total hiking of the day will be almost 5-6 hours as the 1st day trek will be quite easy as in the gravel road and by the afternoon can reach the place called Green Land Restaurant which is an only option to make you feel up your energy by having your lunch. After lunch trek for some more hours and can be reached at Tikhedhunga and stay up at the hotel with your Nepali dinner. After the journey you can take some rest overnight.
Day 04: Trek to Ghorepani (2,860 Meters),
Wake up early in the morning, after breakfast start the hike of day 2. The day 2 hike will be quite challenging as walking up the straight up route facing up to the mountain and you can see the beautiful Himalaya with the snows that satisfies your soul for almost 4 hours.
Than the lunch break starts and can have some proper food and get filled up your appetite and start the journey again for 3 hours and can be reached Ghorepani village, the place with very freezing weather.
After the total hike of 8 hours you can rest and see some amazing views of the spot and overnight at the hotel after dinner and get some rest to wake up for the next day.
Day 05: Hike Poon Hill (3,210 Meters) and trek to Ghandruk (2,600 Meters),
The day 3 surprise starts as should wake up at 5 am and go for a hike of 45 minutes to Poon hills for the sunrise view. The majestic view of the sunrise from the Annapurna is the major objective for this entire hike and worthy thing after you view the sunrise of your hike.
After Poon Hill come back to the hotel and have your breakfast and the adventure continues. The challenge starts now as well because the downhill starts. The view and the scenery will be more fantastic and makes you fell slower than before. As reached to Gandruk village will be more amazing as it is really a big village and makes you feel like to stay there for months.
The place you can get the best view of Annapurna and make you the place to end up your hike with peace.
Day 06: Trek to Deurali,
After having breakfast we move ahead for more tremendous adventure and we will be going to more down steps. The adventure will take you down to the place which will be a bit harder for your knees due to the sloppy route. On trial we can have loads of small villages with the farms along.
After lunch and on for the trail, by the evening will be reached by Deurali and the destination for day 4 is done. It will be a long day hike almost of 10 hours and makes you feel to take some more rest for the other days.
After dinner you can take some rest for the final hike of the day.
Day 07: Drive back to Pokhara,
After breakfast hike for few hours to reach the permit check in place and after that the hike is done. You can get a transfer to the hotel and have rest for the day or else can visit some places in Pokhara of your own.
Day 08: Drive back Kathmandu,
Day 09: Final departure,
Breakfast at Hotel and we will drop you at airport after farewell bid.
- Airport-Hotel-Airport transfers in private car,
- Two nights Double/ Triple sharing 3*** Hotel accommodations at Pokhara (Bed & Breakfast Basis),
- Private car Pokhara-Nayapul, Phedi-Pokhara,
- Nepal Government Certified, English speaking mountain trekking guide,
- Professional and strong mountain trekking porter (one porer sharing on two trekkers,
- Annapurna Conservation Area Trekking Entry (ACAP) Permit,
- TIMS Permit (Trekker’s Information Management System),
- Teahouse accommodation during the trek,
- Three meals (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner) during the trek,
- First aid and medical kits,
- Wages, meals, accommodation, transportations, equipments, insurance and other facilities to the trekking staffs during the trek,
- All types of rescue arrangements,
- All kind of local and government TAX etc.
- Meals (Lunch & Dinner) at Kathmandu & Pokhara,
- Insurance that covers Trekking/Travel/Accident/Medical/Emergency evacuations,
- International & domestic airfares,
- Tips for the trekking staffs &driver,
- Alcoholic & soft drinks,
- Personal expenses: shopping, laundry, trekking equipment, SIM Card etc.
- Cost raised by unpredictable cancellation, natural calamities, political situation, illness etc.
- Others expenses which are not mentioned above in INCLUDES section.
If you are a foodie (cmon, which one of us is not? hehe), making a cuisine tour in India is a must for you! When you think about India, I bet exotic is the first word that pops up in your head. Exotica is the very essence of this country with India being truly unique in every possible aspect: culture, traditions, lifestyle and, of course, cuisine! When it comes to traditional Indian food, it can be worth exciting and intimidating. Spices are a must in almost every dish but mind the quantity of them used in every of them. Sometimes a dish is seasoned with spices so generously, that you feel like capable of drinking the entire Indian Ocean. In this blog, we will cover some of the most popular cuisine tours in India that will not make your stomach turn :)