Day 1: Hanoi - Ha Giang (D)
Our guide will pick-up you at your hotel in Hanoi. We will go through the countryside and midland on the way to mountain area of Ha Giang. Arrive Hoang Su Phi, the land of terrace field. Meet our local guide, follow him up mountain to a village and enjoy the first homestay.
Day 2: Trekking day (B, L, D)
First day trekking to Nam Hong village (5-6 hours), on the way you will have chance to contemplate rice terrace field, mountain, bamboo forest, local hiltribe in their daily life, daily works. Hill tribe here are mainly Man Ta Pan and long-dress Dzao. Have lunch en route.
Overnight at homestay with Man Ta Pan house.
Day 3: Trekking day (B, L, D)
You wake up in a cool, fresh air atmosphere, in the sound of chicken crows, pigs grunt. After breakfast we will continue to walk through the villages, hills, streams. Lunch will be served on the way. Maybe a lunch box or we'll go to a local house and cook in their kitchen. Tonight we will sleep in Phin Ho village, in a Tay people's house.
Stay with local people, Tay hill tribe.
Day 4: Ha Giang - Hanoi (B)
Say goodbye to the host after breakfast and walk to the road and get on our car back to Hanoi.
- Private A/C transfer Hanoi - Ha Giang and vice-versa. (Not applied for promotion and adventure tours)
- English speaking guide (Not available on adventure tour), local guide, porter.
- Entrance fees and border entry permission.
- Accommodation as mentioned in the program. See homestay
- Meals as mention in the program (B: breakfast; L: lunch; D: dinner)
- Travel insurances.
- Drinks and personal expenses (laundry, phone calls etc.).
- Tips and gratuities.
- Services not clearly mentioned above.