When Everest comes calling they say there is no stopping oneself. There are numerous mountaineering options in Nepal. Eight of the 14 mountains over 8,000 meters high are located in this tiny Himalayan nation, and of these Everest is the ultimate challenge.Even before Edmund Hillary and Tenzing Norgay Sherpa set foot on top of the world, the quest to conquer Mount Everest has always been a dream for adventure seekers.
The Everest region’s beauty is unparalleled with its well-maintained trails and mountain lodges. The trekking routes that lie in this region start higher and stay higher in altitude than many others in the world (even in Nepal), offering unrivalled views of some of the world’s highest and incredible panoramas.
- Domestic flight Kathmandu-Lukla-Kathmandu
- Airport pick-ups and transfers in a private AC vehicle with our representative
- Tea House accommodation during the trek
- Breakfast during the trek
- An English Speaking Sherpa Guide (Everest Summiter)
- Porter Service (2:1)
- Down Jacket & Sleeping Bags (to be returned after the trek)
- UpEverest T-shirts & Duffel Bag
- All necessary paperwork and trekking permits
- All Government and local taxes
What's not Included
- Visa Fees
- Travel Insurance
- Medical and Vaccinations
- Any hot and alcoholics beverages during the trek
- Hot Showers during the trek
- Hot drinking water during the trek
- Tips (Not compulsory but be resonable, while you do)
- Single accommodation available(with supplement cost)
- International Air tickets
- Charger for Mobile & Electronic devices
- Meals not mentioned in the program
- Sattellite Phone usage ( USD 5 per minute )
- 2 Nights stay in Ktm at the Hotel Tibet on twin sharing B/B plan.
- 12 Nights at Tea House on twin sharing basis on B/B plan.
- Highest Altitude 5545 meters, average 3900m
- All transfer by private AC vehicle and 2 internal flights
- Emergency including oxygen, PAC bag and first aid kit.
- Max Group Size: 16
+ Day 1: Arrive in Kathmandu
+ Day 2: Fly Kathmandu – Lukla. Trek to Phakding
+ Day 3: Phakding to Namche Bazaar
+ Day 4: Namche Bazaar. Day for Acclimatization
+ Day 5: Namche Bazaar to Thyanboche
+ Day 6: Thyanboche to Dinboche
+ Day 7: In Dinboche . Acclimatization Day. Hike to Chhukung
+ Day 8: Dinboche to Lobuche.
+ Day 9: Lobuche to Everest Base Camp and back to Gorekshep
+ Day 10: Gorekshep to Kalapatthar. Back to Pheriche
+ Day 11: Pheriche to Sangnasa ,2800 mtrs
+ Day 12: Sangnasa to Phakding, 2600 mtrs
+ Day 13: Phakding to Lukla, 2680 mtrs
+ Day 14: Flight Lukla to Kathmandu
+ Day 15: Departure
All tour descriptions and conditions are given in accordance with the information of Up Everest