Day 1: Arrive at destination by 2pm, Skradin and sail out to Prvic island, sightseeing the little town.
Day 2: Sailing adventure around Kornati Island with SUP and swimming and trekking/walking
Day 3: Sailing from the island towards Zlarin Island, optional cycling around the island
Day 4: Early morning return to Skradin for disembark 10am
Our yacht is a Nautitech 44 catamaran with two double and two triple rooms, most with en suite bathroom (only one is shared sometimes with the guide). The catamaran has beds for up to 10 passengers with a lot of deck space, comfort and very good sailing performance.
- Arrive at destination – Skradin and sail out to the islands
We kindly ask you to arrive by 2pm (14h) to the Skradin marina. After boarding we will sail out northwest to Prvic Island for an inspirational walk around this tiny island with no cars. Our modern catamaran yacht set for up to 10 passengers with, has a lot of deck space, comfort, and very good sailing performance. We will anchor for the night in one of the beautiful bays of the area for dinner and a swim.
- Sailing adventure around Kornati Island with SUP and swimming
This morning we continue sailing north towards the Kornati Island National Park. We will explore its landscape, stone shapes, rocky bays and swim and SUP most of the day. In the evening we will anchor in one of many beautiful bays in the area, and hike up to a view point to see most of the archipelago of the Kornati islands.
Accommodation: catamaran. Meals: B.
- Sailing from the island towards Prvic Island for SUP and extraordinary swimming
Today we spend the first part of the day sailing towards Zlarin. We will SUP and swim in great locations, reachable only by boat. In the late afternoon, we will have the option for a cycling trip and anchor in a quiet bay for the night. A pleasant evening will be spent walking in the serene ambiance of the village, tasting local seafood and wines.
Accommodation: catamaran. Meals: B.
- Early morning return to Skradin for departure
Transfer to Skradin for disembarking by 10 am. If you decide to spend more time in Croatia, our guides will be happy to recommend other beautiful places to visit - especially those you won’t find in tourist guidebooks.
Note on Itinerary:
This itinerary is subject to change due to group abilities and preferences, weather, water levels, special events of interest, etc. Raftrek Guides and Trip Leaders will do their utmost to ensure the best possible experience for their clients without compromising safety at any time. This may mean changing the original itinerary to avoid discomfort or risk which could be caused by exceptional situations. Raftrek reserves the right to alter the itinerary without prior notice
- All prices are per person in EUR.
- Maximum number of participants: 8 guests per group. Larger groups upon request.
- Minimum age: 8 years if accompanied by parent(s).
- Single use rooms/cabins are available upon request with a 25% surcharge.
- Twin rooms/cabins are available upon request with a 10% surcharge per person.
- Air Travel: Please check with us before purchasing your airline tickets to ensure your trip has the necessary minimum number of participants required to operate.
- Meals: Meals tend to be fairly heavy on the meats and sausages, breads and pastries, pastas and dumplings. If you have special dietary needs, please let us know as soon as possible. Vegetarian diets can be accommodated but we recommend that you bring along with you some of your favorite protein snacks.
- - typically continental style and includes cereal, fruit, sliced meats, cheese, cream cheese, butter, honey, jam, yogurt, juice, milk, coffee and tea.
- - picnic-style lunch is planned, allowing flexibility along our route. You will be able to buy lunch packages from the local shop. Or in Skradin just before you embark to boat, your guide will make clear what and how much to buy for optional meals.
- – you will be give several options from your guide, and some recommendations of local restaurants. Have in mind that the Kornati Islands are a national park so limited options might apply, but you are always welcome to eat on board from the meals you brought.
*Both meals (lunch and dinner) are at your own expense, so you can choose and decide what and where will you eat. Therefore here are some examples of local costs for guidance:
- Coffee/tea (restaurant) ……………………………..…...2-3€
- Juice (restaurant)………………………….................…..3€
- Food for picnic lunch (local restaurant or shop )…7-10€
- Beer (restaurant, 0.5l)……………………………….…...….3€
- Bottle of wine (local shop)……..……………………..…..10-15€
- Meal in a local restaurant (depending on what you order)..20-50€
- accommodation: 3 nights on the catamaran (double rooms),
- meals as noted in the itinerary (3 breakfasts)
- activities and use of equipment (SUP and snorkeling gear, bikes)
- local taxes, permits and marina fees
- yacht skipper, guide/assistance
- international airfare to/from Croatia
- beverages and meals not stated in the itinerary
- Kornati Island National Park entrance fee (charged on spot)
- transfers from/to Split, Zadar airport or harbor (upon request)
- items of personal nature and optional gratuities to your guide(s)
Weather - Summers are typically hot and sunny. From May to October temperatures are comfortable for all activities. Rain is always a possibility in Croatia so it is essential to bring adequate rain wear and a jacket in case of inclement weather.
All tour descriptions and conditions are given in accordance with the information of Raftrek