Shkoder | 1 night
Day 1: Shkoder via Kruje
Included meals: Lunch
Included: Skanderbeg Museum, Ethnographic Museum, Rozafa Fortress
We start our journey from Tirana, directly to the city of Kruja.
- Set off on a guided tour of Dollma Bektashi Teqe, the surroundings and the Castle itself, the Skanderbeg Museum and the Ethnographic Museum.
You will have free time to wander around the Old Bazaar, with beautiful cobblestone alleys and lovely old architecture.
With a short drive from the city of Shkodra, we head for lunch in Shiroke. This small town on the lake is well – known by locals for its fish cuisine, quietness and natural beauty.
- Enjoy amazing views and the fascinating history of the Rozafa Fortress.
- Explore Shkoder on a guided tour in the afternoon, visiting the Old Town, St. Stephen’s Catholic Cathedral, Ebu Bekr Mosque, Pedonalja Street ( the beating heart of Shkodra).
Theth | 2 nights
Day 2: Theth via Boge & Qafe Thore
Included meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Transfer to Theth in the morning, where on route you will stop in the mountain village of Boge to enjoy a coffee break surrounded by mountains.
- One last stop before reaching Theth, is Qafe Thore, a peak and a mountain crossing. Here is the possibility of a short hike towards a mountain lodge for shepherds.
- Enjoy lunch with one of the best views there is in the North.
Get settled in the guesthouse in Theth and have a relaxing afternoon before a rustic dinner with a glass or two of Raki.
Day 3: The Village, The Blue Eye of Theth & Grunas Waterfall and Canyon
Included meals: Breakfast, Lunch (picnic), Dinner
Spend a day exploring Theth National Park.
- Marvel at the view and sound of Grunas waterfall and Canyon.
- Enjoy a refreshing bath and a picnic lunch at the Natural pools and the Blue Eye of Theth, after hiking through stunning scenery.
Head out in the afternoon for a walking guide of the village where a four century old tower used as reconciliation tower and the 100 – year – old, well-preserved church are the highlights.
Tirana | 0 nights
Day 4: Tirana via Mrizi i Zanave Agrotourism
Included meals: Breakfast, Lunch
Celebrate your morning before transferring to what is considered the best restaurant and Agrotourism in the country.
With its countryside settings in the village of Fishte and its Albanian Slow Food excellence, you will spend a couple of hours visiting the surrounding and tasting the best Albanian food there is.
Transfer to Tirana in the afternoon.
– 3 nights in hand-picked hotels/guesthouse
– Breakfast daily
– 2 Dinners
– 2 Lunches with beer or wine
– 1 Agritourism Lunch with beer or wine
– 1 Picnic Lunch
– Expert Tour Director & local guides
– Private deluxe motor coach
– 2 Guided sightseeing tours and select entrance fees
– The Blue Eye of Theth and its Natural Pools
– Lunch in the picturesque town of Shiroke
– The warm hospitality of rural families
– Mrizi i Zanave Slow Food Agrotourism
– Grunas waterfall and Canyon hike
Dates & prices
Available March to November 2021 and 2022
Travel together and save money. Family, friends, club members or colleagues, gather 5 to 12 people and earn a 10% discount.
|2 travelers||€ 430 pp|
|3 travelers||€ 389 pp|
|4+ travelers||€ 340 pp|
|Single Room Addition||€ 55|
All tour descriptions and conditions are given in accordance with the information of Good Albania | Tour Operator & DMC