We travel towards Ohrid in the morning.
Take in all that the charming city of Ohrid has to offer on a guided tour with a local guide.
– Enter the magnificent Church of Saint Sophia and the National Workshop for a handmade paper-making demonstration.
– Pass by Samuil’s Fortress and walk along its historic 4th-century walls.
– See the Ancient Theatre of Ohrid, built in the Hellenistic style and walk up to the cliff-top Church of Saint John at Kaneo for panoramic views of the lake and surrounding mountains.
Enjoy free time for lunch in the city.
We drive now towards the Medieval Monastery of Saint Naum.
– See the resident peacocks that roam the grounds and enter the monastery to view its intricate frescoes.
On our way to Ohrid, visit the Bay of Bones Museum, a prehistoric settlement located on Lake Ohrid. A one of a kind in the region, it is an authentic reconstruction of a part of the pile-dwelling settlement, dating back between 1200 and 700 BC.
Transfer to Tirana in the late afternoon with a short stop in the town of Pogradec.
– Tour Director
– Local Guide
– Museum/Castle entrances
– The Unesco recognized city and Lake Ohrid history
– Saint Naum Monastery and The Bay of Bone Museum
– The fantastic view of Lake Ohrid
All tour descriptions and conditions are given in accordance with the information of Good Albania | Tour Operator & DMC