Trip Starting From: Bangalore
Trip Location: Ramnagar
About the Activity:
- Located only 50 kms from the city, Ramanagara is one of the most popular trekking spots around Bangalore.
- This enthralling activity starts with a late night bus journey from Bangalore; at around 09:30 PM, and takes you to the Ramanagara base within one and half hours. You will reach the Ramanagara base camp around 12:00 AM. You can start rappelling around 12:15 AM and reach the top of the peak around 01:30 AM.
- Relax with your friends by a crackling campfire around 02:30 AM and enjoy the view. Witness the lovely sunrise and begin your descent back to base around 06:00 AM. You will reach Ramanagara base camp around 08:00 AM and freshen up before having breakfast around 08:30 AM. You can depart for Bangalore afterwards and will be expected to reach at around 10:00 AM to the city.
- Upcoming Fixed Departure Dates :
- 30th April
- 7th May
- 8th May
- 13th May
- 21st May
- 28th May
- A private tour can be arranged on any day with a minimum group 8 on weekdays and 20 on weekends.
Vegetarian South Indian Breakfast
Guide and sleeping bag charges
Trainer and trekking guide charges
Transportation (Pushback Non AC)
All Applicable Taxes
Non A/C bus
Flashlight with extra batteries
Shorts or comfortable wardrobe for trekking
Goggles and Camera
Please check with your tour operator for any forest permission requirements.
Avoid uncomfortable clothing during the activities (like sarees, etc.).
Carrying jewellery or other valuables is not advisable.
No smoking and consumption of alcohol before or during the activity.
Plastics like chocolate wrappers, water bottles, beverages bottle, polythene covers need to be disposed off in the appropriate manner.
Participants with heart disease, high or low blood pressure, diabetes, vertigo, epilepsy, asthma or any other medical or physical condition are advised to consult their doctor in advance before taking part in the activities.
People who are pregnant should avoid this trek.
If cancellations are made 15 days before the start date of the trip, no cancellation fees will be applicable.
If cancellations are made within 7-15 days before the start date of the trip, 10% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
If cancellations are made within 3-6 days before the start date of the trip, 25% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
If cancellations are made within 0-2 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases the operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.
The applicable refund amount will be processed within 10 business days
The customer receives a confirmation voucher via email within 12 hours of successful booking
In case the preferred slots are unavailable, an alternate schedule of the customer’s preference will be arranged and a new confirmation voucher will be sent via email.
Alternatively, the customer may choose to cancel their booking and a full refund will be processed.