About the Activity:
- Take a break and go on this 5 hours Luwak trail expedition in Bali and explore the places driving the Finn Komodo.
- Get picked up from your hotel in Nusa Dua, Kuta, Seminyak, Sanur, Ubud, Lovina, and MundukReach Munduk Langki in Bali and reach the activity location around 10.30 AM and listen to the safety briefing at the base camp.
- Start with a fun drive and a side-excursion to a lakeside temple, before boarding log canoes, paddling in Tamblingan Lake.
- Indulge in a rain forest walk, with luck you may spot some tropical birds like Kingfisher, Woodpecker and wild monkeys.
- Head up into more challenging territory through mandarin and coffee orchards in Komodo. Taste the famous local coffee of Bali and savor the aroma.
- Enjoy the short 20-minute drive from here back to Munduk Wilderness Base Camp for lunch and then get driven back to your hotel after departing from Munduk Langki around 03:30 PM.
Day 1 -
10.30 – 10.35 Introduction and safety briefing at our base camp in Munduk Langki, while enjoying our welcome drink.
10.35 – 11.30 A fun and challenging drive down to Bali’s most serene lake, Lake Tamblingan, board a log canoe.
11.30 – 12.00 Rowing at lake Tamblingan, bring your swim suit for a refreshing swim in the lake.
12.00 – 12.30 A challenging up road drive via earth tracks, up to the edge of the rain forest, followed by a short walk.
12.30 – 13.00 Rain forest walk, with luck we may spot some tropical birds like Kingfisher, Woodpecker and wild monkeys. Binoculars are provided. Enjoy your picnic lunch
13.00 – 13.30 Set off for a challenging up-and-down drive via small dirt roads, to our coffee plantation. Here coffee, herbal drinks and local snacks await.
14.00 – 14.30 Return to Munduk Wilderness base camp for a 3 course set menu meals.
15.30 - Depart Munduk Langki, transfer back to your hotel by our air-conditioned vehicle.
Unlimited mineral water during tour
Tea and fresh roasted coffee
Safe and well maintained Fin- Komodo vehicles
US$ 50,000 Insurance Cover
11% Government Tax
Pick up and drop from your hotel in Nusa Dua, Kuta, Seminyak, Sanur, Ubud, Lovina, and Munduk is included
This is a group tour
If cancellations are made 30 days before the start date of the trip, 25% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
If cancellations are made 15-30 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
If cancellations are made within 0-15 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases the operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.
The applicable refund amount will be processed within 15 business days
The customer receives a confirmation voucher via email within 24 hours of successful booking
In case the preferred slots are unavailable, an alternate schedule of the customer’s preference will be arranged and a new confirmation voucher will be sent via email.
Alternatively, the customer may choose to cancel their booking and a full refund will be processed.