Trip Starting From: Bangalore
Trip Location: BangaloreAbout the Activity:
- Located about 60 km from the heart of Bangalore, Antargange in Kollar is a massive field of volcanic boulders with beautiful landscapes.
- Start your trip from the mentioned pick up points, Indira Nagar 09:30 PM, Domlur 09:45 PM and Magrath road 10:00 PM and Tin factory 10:30 PM on 16th April 2016.
- Reach the Antargange camp site at 12:30 AM and start your trekking experience on the rocky formations which makes it an ideal spot for hiking.
- Explore the majestic caves with the help of your and rest near a campfire for an rejuvenating experience.
- As the sun rises from the hill around 06:00 AM, depart back to Bangalore. On the way back enjoy the refreshing breakfast.
- You'll reach your drop point around 10:00 AM on 17th April 2016 at your favored location.
- This trek enables you to witness rare nocturnal sights along the way, bask in the panoramic views of the night sky from the peak and enjoy a lively bonfire session.
Backpack - preferably water proof
Water bottles at least 2 liters
A torch with new batteries must in case of emergency
Chocolate bars, flavored milk, electrolyte drinks or Glucose
Rain coat (suggested)
There will be separate rooms for girls and guys
Transport depends on number of participants
Alcohol is strictly prohibited on events (except the party)
)Weather conditions, Wildlife movements, permission changes are not in our hand, many times we are forced to change the itinerary, distance or place
But if for some reason we cancel the event we offer 100% refund to all the participants
All participants registering for the trek should be trekkers
We request not to register if you are not ok to carry your own required items, which includes: Your personal backpack, sleeping bags and common items
We can not guaranty availability of rest rooms where we do night camping. But for everybody's convenience we try our best to reach place where people can freshen up
While utilizing campsite all trekkers has to be responsible of cleaning the place
We expect every trekker to be humble towards Nature, localities and tribal's
This is a group tour
If cancellations are made 15 days before the start date of the trip, 25% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees
If cancellations are made 7-15 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
If cancellations are made within 0-7 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases the operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.
The applicable refund amount will be processed within 10 business days
The customer receives a confirmation voucher via email within 24 hours of successful booking
In case the preferred slots are unavailable, an alternate schedule of the customer’s preference will be arranged and a new confirmation voucher will be sent via email.
Alternatively, the customer may choose to cancel their booking and a full refund will be processed.
All tour descriptions and conditions are given in accordance with the information of Thrillophilia