About the Activity:
- Invoke with the relishing trip to Penglipuran village and Bangli hill walk, see the less altered roads in Bali.
- Get picked up from your hotel in Nusa Dua, Kuta, Lovina, Sanur, Ubud, Candidasac between 06:20 to 07:00 and transferred directly to the starting point.
- Arrive at Toya Bungkah at 08:30 and enjoy walking through the riveting places with a professional guide.
- Take a walk into the rural village rice paddies passing through traditional houses, Bangli hill of amidst the freshness of the villages.
- Visit the local coffee farm Luwak around 12:30 PM where you will taste the piping hot coffee.
- Conclude your tour with a delicious lunch and a visit to a nearby waterfall, depart back to your hotel around 03:30 PM.
Day 1 -
06.30-07.30 am Our driver will pick up you at your hotel, and that depend where you are stay in Bali, directly to starting point Penglipuran village
08.30 am Arrived at Toya Bungkah you will introduction to our experiences and professional natural walking guide
09.00am Start walking to see traditional houses
10.00 am Continue to bamboo forest
11.00 am Arrived at peak of bangli hill, enjoying view
11.30 am Continue our descent to the finishing point
12.30 am Arrived at coffee plantation. taste coffee Luwak,
01.00 pm Lunch
02.00 – 03.00 pm Continue to waterfall, playing water, splash face it the end of journey.Arrived at hotel (Depend on where you are stay in Bali or hotel location)
English speaking guide
Stick for hiking
Raincoat during in rainy season
Tropical fresh fruits (seasonal) at the end of the trek
Chilled face towels at the end of the trek
Pick up and drop from your hotel in Nusa Dua, Kuta, Lovina, Sanur, Ubud, and Candidasa is included and provided in an air-conditioned vehicle.
Hat and glove
Money for your expenses
Temperature : 15 – 20° Celsius (Degrees) on the summit
Walking duration : Between 4 – 6 hours
Activity level : Easy
Distance : 5-6 km totally
This is a group tour
If cancellations are made 30 days before the start date of the trip, 25% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
If cancellations are made 15-30 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
If cancellations are made within 0-15 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases the operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.
The applicable refund amount will be processed within 15 business days
The customer receives a confirmation voucher via email within 24 hours of successful booking
In case the preferred slots are unavailable, an alternate schedule of the customer’s preference will be arranged and a new confirmation voucher will be sent via email.
Alternatively, the customer may choose to cancel their booking and a full refund will be processed.