Trip Starting From: Haridwar
Trip Location: Chamoli
About the Activity:
Fixed Departures in November and December of 2016, and January of 2017.
- Invoke in this exciting 6 days 5 nights exciting winter trekking expedition in Kuari Pass and get a chance to explore the enduring beauty of this region.
- Start your tour after getting driven Joshimath via Devprayag, Rudraprayag, Karnprayag and Nandprayag from Haridwar. Enjoy the mesmerizing view of the valleys and reach Joshimath.
- The next day, after enjoying a delicious breakfast drive to Auli, from where you will begin your trek, marvel at the sight of the Nanda Devi peak on your drive.
- Start trekking from Auli and en route cross the famous Bugyals (meadows) of Gorson witness the entire range of Nanda Devi sanctuary, along the Rishi Ganga.
- Hike through the lush green vegetation and rhododendron flowers with Mt. Nanda Devi Mt. Doonagiri and cover a distance of 6 kms.
- Camp for the night at the head of the Tali Top which lies on the North Face of Mt. Nanda Devi.
- Continue trekking to the Kuari pass and reach the top of the Khullar. Enjoy the magnificent views from this here and then trek to the top of the Kuari Pass.
- Marvel at the sight of the Nanda Devi sanctuary and the Bugyals as you descent from Auli thorugh the woods and the pastures.
- Reach Auli and then drive back to joshimath by a car while enjoying the stunning view of the region.
- Delight in refreshing breakfast in the morning and then drive back to Haridwar.
Day 1 -
Haridwar – Joshimath (298 km)
Start your deive from Haridwar to Joshimath via Devprayag, Rudraprayag, Karnprayag and Nandprayag
Enjoy a delicious lunch en route.
Arrive at Joshimath by the evening and check into the hotel.
Delight in a mouth watering dinner.
Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 2 -
Joshimath – Chitrakhana (3310 mts/10857 ft) 15 kms/ 6-7 hrs
After a deliciosu breakfast drive to Auli while enjoying the magnificent view of Nanda Devi peak.
Start trekking from Aulin and cross the famous Bugyals (meadows) of Gorson and the entire Nanda Devi sanctuary along the Rishi Ganga.
Enjoy a delicious dinner.
Overnight stay in Camps.
Day 3 -
Chitrakhana – Tail Top
Start trekking through the lush green vegetation and witness the beauty of the pink and white rhododendron flowers at Mt. Nanda Devi and Mt. Doonagiri.
Look for an ideal place to camp for the night at the head of the Tali Top with a view of Mt. Nanda Devi and other higher mountains.
Overnight stay in tents.
Day 4 -
Tali top- Kuari pass and back to Tali (15kmTrek, 8 hrs)
Today start your trek early morning after breakfas to Kuari pass.
Continue trekking to the Khullar place and reach the top of the khullar.
Continue trekking across the snow patch and reach the Kuari pass top.
Return back to the camp for the night.
Day 5 -
Tali - Joshimath via Auli (8km, 4hrs.)
Start trekking and en route cross the famous bugyals (meadows) of Gurson with the views of the famous Nanda Devi sanctuary, along the Rishi Ganga.
Descent to Auli down through woods and pastures and reach the point where your car will be waiting.
Then start driving from Auli to Joshimath which.
Overnight at Joshimath.
Day 6 -
Joshimath – Haridwar
Enjoy a delicious breakfast and drive back to Haridwar.
Accommodation in triple Sharing tents or camps
All Meals Included
First aid medical kits and oxygen cylinder
Permits/ Forest fees
Experienced trek Leader
Guide and Support staff to help trekkers
Pick up and drop from Haridwar is provided
Transportation in a car
Snow gloves/normal gloves
If you wish to, you buy basic food and Beverages from Joshimath at MRP rate which is the best place to buy essential food and beverages items
Till Kuari Pass all mobile service providers have a strong signal
There is no Problem of electricity in Joshimath but in Ali afater Joshimath there is no electricity
The temperature can get very cold with high probability of snow-fall
This is a group tour
If any cancellations are made before the start date of the trip, 100% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases the operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.
The customer receives a confirmation voucher via email within 24 hours of successful booking
In case the preferred slots are unavailable, an alternate schedule of the customer’s preference will be arranged and a new confirmation voucher will be sent via email.
Alternatively, the customer may choose to cancel their booking and a full refund will be processed.