A bout the Activity:
- Enjoy the scenic beauty of the world's oldest eco system zone - "The Aravali Hills" located around 7km from Delhi called “Camp Wild” with camping in Dhauj.
- Unravel the hidden beauty of the stunning valley that is secretly tucked under the wraps of modern Delhi.
- Delight in the stunning beauty of ancient ruins of Aravalis which are the result of centuries of erosion. These hard granite rocks are not only beautiful to admire but are also perfect for rock climbing & related sports.
- The valley offers a unique blend of rural life and idyllic conditions for a thrilling adventure experience. Witness wide variety of bird species spotted at Dhauj.
- For all those people who have lost their energy due to office work load, enthrall in this perfect camping in Dhauj that acts as an antidote for your office stress.
- Enjoy participating in an array of activities offered here such as rock climbing, rappelling, Flying fox, river crossing, zorbing, cycling, raft building, obstacle course, private forest and various other exciting team building games.
- Shed off all your fatigue and head straight for a memorable camping in Dhauj experience.
- Check-in time at the camp is 09:00 am and check-out is at 06:00 PM.
- Breakfast (Fresh Fruits, Aloo Poori, Boiled Eggs, Tea/Coffee)
Lunch (Buffet Lunch)
Evening Tea (Cookies)
Two adventure activities - Natural Rock Climbing and Rappelling
Hike to Top Of the Aravali Hills – 2 hrs
Footwear for activities
Drivers and guards will be charged at an extra price
Extra adventure activities at an additional price
Tryoleane Traverse for Rs. 300/- Per Person
Flying Fox for Rs.300/- Per Person
Paintball (Package cost as mentioned below )
Group of 10-15 Pax will have to pay Rs.1000
Group of 16-20 Pax will have to pay Rs.900
Group of 21-30 Pax will have to pay Rs.800
Group of 31 pax+ will have to pay Rs.700
This activity can be availed as a private or group tour
If cancellations are made 10 days prior to the start date of the trip, then 25% of the booking amount will be charged as cancellation fee.
If cancellations are made within 10 - 7 days prior to the start date of the trip, then 35% of the booking amount will be charged as cancellation fee.
If cancellations are made within 6 - 3 days prior to the start date of the trip, then 50% of the booking amount will be charged as cancellation fee.
If cancellations made in less than 3 days and below as well as no show, then 100% of the booking amount will be charged as cancellation fee.
The applicable refund amount will be processed within 15 business days
The customer receives a confirmation voucher via email within 12 hours of successful booking
In case the preferred slots are unavailable, an alternate schedule of the customer’s preference will be arranged and a new confirmation voucher will be sent via email.
Alternatively, the customer may choose to cancel their booking and a full refund will be processed.