Trip Starting From: Mumbai
Trip Location: Igatpuri
About the Activity:
- Explore the fun of Kalsubai trek and take in the rural splendor of the place with your friends! It’s an incredible spot to photograph the clear starry sky and proves to be a haven for nature lovers.
- Start your journey by assembling at S.P. College from where the tour depart at around 11.45 PM for an overnight trip to base village in Kalsubai.
- After reaching the base village early in the morning, freshen up, have your breakfast and start your trek at around 6 AM.
- The Kalsubai trek is moderately easy with only three stepping stones so as to evade rock patch, hence, you will reach the top at around 10.30 AM
- During your trek to Kalsubai trek, take a tour around rice fields and afterward explore wild and beautiful naturist sanctuaries.
- Finish your trek, descend to the base village and conclude your tour by heading back to Pune, reach there at around 10.00 PM, depending up on the traffic
Day 1 -
Departure: 23:45 from S. P. College.
Further Pickups – Pune University Circle, Bremen Circle, Nashik Phata, Bhosari
Reach the Base Village by Early Morning. Wait for the Wee Hours.
Start the Trek by 06:00hrs & Reach the top by 10:30hrs
Enjoy the view of the surrounding & descend back to the base by 13:30
Start the return Journey towards Pune by 1530hrs
Reach Pune by 22:00hrs.
First aid kit during the trek
Expertise charges during the trip
Energy Perks for the Trek
Transport to and from Pune is included and provided in a Non AC bus
Haversack – Choose a sack which can sustain the weight throughout the trek. In rainy season, *We prefer to use a big plastic bag inside the haversack. This helps us to keep the things dry.
At least 2 liters of water bottle.
Extra clothes as per the season. Full sleeve clothes are preferred for treks.
Trekking shoes – ‘Action Trekking’ is most preferred pair of shoes for Sahyadri region. If not available, one can wear shoes with good grip.
Bedding material – Sleeping bag / Carry mat / Blanket etc.
Torch with extra batteries
Plate, Mug, Spoon etc.
Personal medical kit
Do not participate or encourage littering in any form
Consumption of alcohol or any other intoxicant is strictly prohibited during the trip
Participants must pay heed to the instructions of the trip guides and instructors
Make sure that you do not carry any Jholas, one-side bags etc.
Make sure you carry a plastic bag to keep used wet clothes.
Make sure that the bedding material is not bulky or heavy.
Avoid using your mobiles as torch as the mobile might be needed in an emergency. Hence, it is important to save on the mobile battery.
This activity can be availed as a private or group tour
If any cancellations are made before the start date of the trip, 100% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases the operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.
The customer receives a confirmation voucher via email within 24 hours of successful booking
In case the preferred slots are unavailable, an alternate schedule of the customer’s preference will be arranged and a new confirmation voucher will be sent via email.
Alternatively, the customer may choose to cancel their booking and a full refund will be processed.