About the Activity:
- Delight in a spectacular trekking through the paddy fields in Jatiluwih via Penebel in Bali.
- Get picked up from your hotel around already mentioned timings; Nusa Dua: 06:20 AM, Kuta : 06:30 AM, Lovina : 06:30 AM, Sanur : 06:40 AM, Ubud : 07:00 AM and Candidasa: 06:30 AM and arrive at the starting point, where you will be briefed by your guide about the safety instructions.
- Take a walk into the rural village rice paddies to learn how rice is grown, cultivated and harvested amidst the freshness of the villages and visit canal duct, irrigation, wonder of true Balinese ambiance, paddies harvesting, the flock of the duck, water buffaloes, farms houses, Petakut (Scarecrows) and etc.
- Visit and get a chance to see the local organic produce of the farm and the Balinese cultivate vegetable, root crops, spices and farm houses.
- Conclude your tour with a delicious lunch and depart back to your hotel around 03:00 PM and reach around 5.30 PM
Day 1 -
06:20-07:00 am We will pick up you at your hotel, depend on where you are stay in Bali and directly to the starting point at Penebel Village
08:50 am Arrived at starting point at Penebel Village: Introduction and briefing about safety procedure trekking by our guide.
09:00 am Start our trek.
09:00-13.00 pm During the journey we will enjoying the best one paddies scenery, canal Duct,irrigation, wonderful of true Balinese ambiance, paddies,harvesting, the flock of the duck, water buffaloes, farms houses,Petakut (Scarecrows) and etc.
13:00 pm Continue decent to the car.
15:00 pm Arrived at boarding car.
16.30-17.30 pm Arrived in hotel (Depend on where you are stay in Bali or hotel location).
Stick for hiking
Raincoat during in rainy season
Tropical fresh fruits (seasonal) at the end of the trek
Chilled face towels at the end of the trek
Pick up and drop from your hotel in Nusa Dua, Kuta, Lovina, Sanur, Ubud, and Candidasa is included and provided in an air-conditioned vehicle.
Temperature : 10 – 18° Celsius (Degrees) on the summit
Trekking duration : Between 4 – 6 hours.
Activity level : Moderate
Distance : 4-6 km totally
This is a private tour
If cancellations are made 30 days before the start date of the trip, 25% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
If cancellations are made 15-30 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
If cancellations are made within 0-15 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases the operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.
The applicable refund amount will be processed within 15 business days
The customer receives a confirmation voucher via email within 24 hours of successful booking
In case the preferred slots are unavailable, an alternate schedule of the customer’s preference will be arranged and a new confirmation voucher will be sent via email.
Alternatively, the customer may choose to cancel their booking and a full refund will be processed.