Trip Starting From: Kandy
Trip Location: Nuwara Eliya
About the Activity:
- Embark on an exciting trek to the Adam’s peak located in the Sri Paada Wilderness Sanctuary, which is one of the largest sanctuaries in Sri Lanka.
- Get picked up from your hotel in Kandy at around 6 PM in the evening and reach the rain forest which spreads over 224 sq.km. and envelops the Adam’s Peak.
- The trek begins as you arrive at the Nallathaniya trail head at around 06:30 in the evening; post a short briefing you can commence the trek.
- Summit the peak at around 01:00 AM in the morning and relax as you behold the wonder of a beautiful sunrise.
- Enjoy a lip-smacking dinner after reaching the top.
- Descend the trail by 06:30 AM and start on the way to visit a beautiful waterfall in the vicinity and enjoy a lip-smacking breakfast.
- The trek ends as you reach the Nallathaniya Trail Head by 09:30 AM and head back to your hotels.
Day 1 -
Arrival at Adam's Peak
Arrival time will be 6.30 P.M at the Nallathanniya trail head.
Brief description of the route and the hike.
Starting the hike at 6.45 P.M.
Rest stops within every 1.5 K.M.
Estimated time to reach the top by 1.00 A.M.
Resting time with refreshments.
Day 2 -
Viewing the moment of sunrise from top of Adams peak.
Climbing down via Murray estate route by 6.30 A.M.
Water fall visit.
Reaching the trail head by 9.30 A.M.
Experience ends here.
Accommodation on double sharing
Transportation in a comfortable air-conditioned vehicle driven by an English speaking chauffer
All fuel, insurance and license fees of the vehicle
Replacement of vehicle in case of breakdown or emergency
Pick up from your hotel in Kandy in an air-conditioned vehicle is included
This activity can be availed as a private or group tour
If cancellations are made 15 days before the start date of the trip, 25% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees
If cancellations are made 7-15 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
If cancellations are made within 0-7 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases the operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.
The applicable refund amount will be processed within 15 business days
The customer receives a confirmation voucher via email within 24 hours of successful booking
In case the preferred slots are unavailable, an alternate schedule of the customer’s preference will be arranged and a new confirmation voucher will be sent via email.
Alternatively, the customer may choose to cancel their booking and a full refund will be processed.