About the Activity:
- Phulchowki is the highest hill situated in the south of Kathmandu valley well acclaimed for its vegetation (Botanical Garden) and bird watching.
- Kick-start your trekking expedition, with a 14 km drive towards south of Kathmandu for about 40 minutes by private car.
- On reaching Godavari (with Botanical Garden) start hiking gradually uphill through dense sub - tropical forest for four hours.
- The eye-catching view of eastern part of Annapurna range to Gaurishanker in the east, breathtaking view of Kathmandu valley are some expected delights that you will encounter on this trek.
- Post lunch (at your own expense), hike downhill following the same trail to Godavari for about 2 hours and drive back to Kathmandu.
- Enjoy the nature at Phulchowki and Godawori with this pleasant trip.
The tour can be customized according to your convenience.
This is a group tour
Cancellation of the trip 30 days before the trip departure date will result in full refund excluding the deposit
Cancellation of the trip 15 – 29 days before the trip departure date will result in 60% refund
Cancellation of the trip 07 -14 days before the trip departure will result in 30% refund
Hereafter, the package does not qualify for any refund
The applicable refund amount will be processed within 15 business days
The customer receives a confirmation voucher via email within 24 hours of successful booking
In case the preferred slots are unavailable, an alternate schedule of the customer’s preference will be arranged and a new confirmation voucher will be sent via email.
Alternatively, the customer may choose to cancel their booking and a full refund will be processed.