About the Activity:
- Spend a scenic day away from the beach crowds at this stunning expanse of rain forest on Mauritius. Trek, swim, picnic and indulge in sightseeing in abundant nature.
- Get to Black River Gorges National Park in 40 minutes by car or taxi from the nearby villages of Tamarin and Black River.
- The highest and surprisingly the easiest mountain to hike up in Mauritius, a 90 minutes hike brings you to the top of that small peak.
- Enjoy the walk along the ridge, up and down between the endemic trees, exotic plants and Chinese guava bushes.
- This hike offers beautiful views over Chamarel in the St Denis Valley, the hills above the Coloured earth, Le Morne mountain and Ile aux Benitiers island on the south-west coast.
- Get excited to know the last part of the trail which is very rugged and rough terrains so ropes will be carried to help you up.
- Then trail back down the hill following the same track with an option of ending the hike on the road leading to Chamarel and 7 Coloured earths.
This is a private tour
If any cancellations are made before the start date of the trip, 100% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases the operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.
No Applicable Refund
The customer receives a confirmation voucher via email within 24 hours of successful booking
In case the preferred slots are unavailable, an alternate schedule of the customer’s preference will be arranged and a new confirmation voucher will be sent via email.
Alternatively, the customer may choose to cancel their booking and a full refund will be processed.