About the Activity: Fixed Departure: 26th June 2016 from Mumbai CST.
- If you are planning for a trekking adventure in Maharastra, Peb fort in Raigad is the ideal spot.
- On 26th June 2016, Sunday morning, you will catch Karjat local train from CST at 05.55 AM and reach Neral by 07.45 AM.
- Then enjoy the delicious breakfast and take a cab to Matheran and get down near Peb junction to start the trek.
- Start you up hill climb and navigate through some lush green paths to get to the top of the hill.
- Once you reach Peb Fort, explore the historic architecture and taste the lip smacking lunch with a spectacular view.
- Post lunch, start your down hill trek and reach the base. Post which depart back and reach Mumbai by 06.00 PM.
- Breakfast Included
Transport to/from Neral
Extra Set of Clothes
Organizers have the authority to make any kind of changes in the program without prior intimation .
This is a group tour
If any cancellations are made before the start date of the trip, 100% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases the operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.
The applicable refund amount will be processed within 10 business days
The customer receives a confirmation voucher via email within 24 hours of successful booking
In case the preferred slots are unavailable, an alternate schedule of the customer’s preference will be arranged and a new confirmation voucher will be sent via email.
Alternatively, the customer may choose to cancel their booking and a full refund will be processed.