Trip Starting From: Dimapur
Trip Location: Dimapur
About the Activity:
- Your tour to experience the rural life which is recognized as the pulse of Nagaland will be started from Dzuleke, a village of the Angami tribe.
- Enjoy the serenity and enchantment of the green hills that cover entire Nagaland at a stretch and feel cozy by staying in a village home stay at night.
- Indulge in a day trip to Benreu, the famous village of the Zeliang tribe and get deployed for a thrilling adventure in the serene Naga hills near Mt.Pauna.
- Involve in a journey to Khonoma village where you get to see a community based ecotourism project is being handled by the village council.
- Participate in their activities that help endangered species and rare flora and fauna to get preserved and also stroll along the local streets of the village.
- And on the last day, start your return journey to Dimapur early in the morning.
Day 1 -
Arrive at Dimapur Airport and you will be taken to Dzuleke (5hrs), a village of the Angami tribe.
Be at leisure in the serene Naga hills and enjoy the beauty of the lush green places around the village.
Relax at the home stays at night.
Day 2 -
Engross with an awesome trip to Benreu, a village of the Zeliang tribe.
Indulge in an adventurous trekking in the scenic Naga Hills near Mt.Pauna.
Day 3 -
Visit Khonoma village where a community based ecotourism project exists and is run by the village council.
Stroll around the village exploring its rice fields and community forest.
Enjoy the salubrious atmosphere and feel at home always.
Day 4 -
Travel back to Dimapur on the last day.
Twin Sharing in Camps or Tents & Village Homestay
All Meals Included
Parking at the tourist spots
Transportation from the airport to the starting point and return.
Transportation during the trip in Dzire or Innova
The given pricing is for domestic travelers, the entry tickets and permits for foreigners are different.
This is a group tour
If cancellations are made 30 days before the start date of the trip, 25% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
If cancellations are made 15-30 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
If cancellations are made within 0-15 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases the operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.
The applicable refund amount will be processed within 15 business days
The customer receives a confirmation voucher via email within 24 hours of successful booking
In case the preferred slots are unavailable, an alternate schedule of the customer’s preference will be arranged and a new confirmation voucher will be sent via email.
Alternatively, the customer may choose to cancel their booking and a full refund will be processed.