Trip Starting From: Ubud
Trip Location: Denpasar
About the Activity:
- If you love food and adventure than experience the fun and thrill in this exciting tour of rafting and cooking in Ubud.
- Get picked up from your hotel at 8.00 AM from your hotel in Ubud and arrive at the starting point by 9.30 AM.
- Feel the adrenaline rush as you raft in the Ayung river.
- Delight in a mouth watering buffet lunch at 1.30 PM.
- Learn to whip up some traditional food with professional Bali culinary chef
- End your tour at 3.30 PM after enjoying the cooking and around 7.30 PM enjoy your dinner and get dropped off to your hotel
Day 1 -
08 : 00 – Pick up at the hotel
09 : 30 – Arrive at the rafting start point
10 : 00 – White water rafting at Ayung river
13 : 30 – Buffet lunch at the finish point
15 : 30 – Cooking class until finish , dinner will be served after done the cooking class program
20 : 00 – Back to the hotel after dinner
Admission fee for rafting and cooking class
Pick up and drop in hotel at Ubud in an air-conditioned car
Extra Set of Clothes
This is a group tour
If cancellations are made 30 days before the start date of the trip, 25% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
If cancellations are made 15-30 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
If cancellations are made within 0-15 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases the operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.
The applicable refund amount will be processed within 15 business days
The customer receives a confirmation voucher via email within 24 hours of successful booking
In case the preferred slots are unavailable, an alternate schedule of the customer’s preference will be arranged and a new confirmation voucher will be sent via email.
Alternatively, the customer may choose to cancel their booking and a full refund will be processed.