Trip Starting From: Kuching
Trip Location: Kuching
About the activity:
- Get the chance to stay at one of Malaysia's most beautiful Borneo Rainforest; the Peraya Villa Homestays on your next holiday here.
- Get picked up from hotel in Kuching at around 9 AM and get transferred to Peraya villa via provided transport.
- After reaching get introduced to the host family and tour around the village by the local guide to know the history of the village.
- Tour the village and post lunch, indulge in jungle trekking through the beautiful rain-forest, visiting the ancients head house and continue your visit to waterfall.
- Back in the late evening, have a relaxing dinner and settle for the night.
- On the second day, enjoy a lip-smacking breakfast and explore the Borneo Rainforest and also get a chance to engage in some adventure sports.
- Indulge in a bamboo raft or traditional kayak adventure, paddling through class I and II water
- During the rafting, acquaint yourself with the secrets of river and also get to know about its history, and fish spawning habits.
- Have a delicious lunch in the afternoon.
- Aftermath, head back to the beautiful Kuching city and get dropped off to your hotel as your experience comes to an end.
Day 1 -
Arrival at Peraya Homestay and Activities
Pick up from Kuching hotel at 09:00 AM and transfer to Peraya villa.
Get introduced to the host family and take a tour around the village by the local guide to learn about the history of the village.
Sirin river within Peraya villageis being protected from fishing activities but you can feed the fish.
Eat Lunch and continue towards a beautiful jungle trekking experience, visit the ancients head house which mythically hosted hundred skulls in the past and continue to visit a cascading waterfall.
Return back late evening, indulge in dinner and settle for the night.
Overnight stay in homestay.
Day 2 -
Water Activities and Departure from Peraya Homestay
Eat breakfast and proceed to see the Borneo Rainforest.
Indulge in a bamboo raft or traditional kayak, paddling through class 1 and II water rapids.
Your guide will instruct you on river navigation and safety procedures before starting the activity.
Between rapids guides will share the river’s secrets—local history, fish spawning habits, Native Borneo plant usage.
Enjoy a lip-smacking lunch in the afternoon.
Head back to Kuching to your respective hotels and conclude the tour.
All Meals Included
Two way transfers from your hotel in Kuching to the Peraya homestay is included
Extra Set of Clothes
Travel Insurance is not included in the tour price.
The tour operators strongly recommend client/s to purchase their own travel insurance in the event of trip cancellation, hospitalization, medical, lost luggage etc.
For foreign travelers, this insurance should be settled before they leave their country.
This activity can be availed as a private or group tour
If cancellations are made 15 days before the start date of the trip, 25% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees
If cancellations are made 7-15 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
If cancellations are made within 0-7 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases the operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.
The applicable refund amount will be processed within 10 business days
The customer receives a confirmation voucher via email within 24 hours of successful booking
In case the preferred slots are unavailable, an alternate schedule of the customer’s preference will be arranged and a new confirmation voucher will be sent via email.
Alternatively, the customer may choose to cancel their booking and a full refund will be processed.