Trip Starting From: Kuching
Trip Location: Kuching
About the Activity:
- Invoke in this 3 days camping at Peraya Homestay,and get a chance to experience the rain-forest by night among many other activities that will pique your interest here.
- Start you tour after getting picked up from your hotel in the morning (approx. 08:30 AM) and reach the tour locality - Peraya Homestay.
- Trek in the late evening for night bamboo rafting safari and stay overnight in the jungle camp and the Bidayuh tribe will share their legend of culture, taboos, and tradition.
- Engage in rafting, after you reach the Borneo Rain-forest and then embark on a jungle trekking with other sports that can make your stay here exciting experience.
- Enjoy some mouth watering meals while staying here.
- Learn from local folks the skillful arts of cooking in bamboo which still hold a story in the tribe.
- End your tour by returning back to the Peraya homestay and get transferred to the Kuching city.
Day 1 -
Camping and Rafting
Pick-up from Kuching and transferred to tour location.
Trek upon arrival through the virgin jungles and learn more about rain-forest from your guide.
Scout for the best location to set a a camp.
Trek at late evening to the starting point for night bamboo rafting safari.
The Bidayuh tribe will share some of their tribal legends.
Day 2 -
See the Borneo Rainforest from a fresh perspective, away from the heavily trodden trails.
There lies in the lush vast forest plentiful of the wild vegetables and ferns.
With guide's instruction raft on the river of Sirin.
Day 3 -
Waterfall Trekking and Return journey
Post breakfast continue with jungle trekking and visit a waterfall.
Back to Peraya homestay for lunch.
Transfer to Kuching city.
Experience ends here.
Return land transfers
Pick-up and Drop from Kuching is included.
Flashlight With Extra Batteries
First Aid Kit
This activity can be availed as a private or group tour
If cancellations are made 15 days before the start date of the trip, 25% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees
If cancellations are made 7-15 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
If cancellations are made within 0-7 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases the operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.
The applicable refund amount will be processed within 10 business days
The customer receives a confirmation voucher via email within 24 hours of successful booking
In case the preferred slots are unavailable, an alternate schedule of the customer’s preference will be arranged and a new confirmation voucher will be sent via email.
Alternatively, the customer may choose to cancel their booking and a full refund will be processed.