About the Activity:
- Paddle across the short passage of Gold Coast's broad-water estuary and explore the beautiful white sandy beaches of the island.
- Start your trip from Biggera Waters at 8:30 AM, where an experienced tour guide will instruct you about the safety precautions then paddle through the amazing Broad water.
- While paddling to the island witness the magnificent aquatic creatures like dolphins, turtles or stingrays surrounded by coral reefs.
- After a 25-minute paddle, arrive to the northern side of the South Stradbroke Island. Here, embark on a short 30-minute walk to witness the Wallaby kangaroos.
- Then, embark on a 20 minute paddle to the paradisaical Wave Break Island, whilst enjoying Gold Coast city views that you have never seen before.
- Upon arrival to this spectacular virgin island, you will be welcomed to the Chill-Out Zone, a complete camp set out with good shade, music, comfortable chairs and mats.
- A friendly staff will introduce you to the whole range of activities that you can experience during the 2 hours stay on the Island.
- Take part in snorkeling, exploring the reef without getting wet in a Clear Bottom Kayak, fishing, floating on water mats provided to you
- Enjoy the complimentary delicious lunch at Wave Break island and click on some free digital photos.
- Also enjoy the other beach activities such as beach soccer, beach racquets, rugby, or ultimate frisbee (equipment included).
- This tour is available on Monday, Wednesday and Saturday morning.
- Lunch at Charis Seafood Restaurant
All equipment for various activities
Dry bags for personal belongings
Free photos of entire trip
Pick up and return from your hotel (if located in Biggera Waters, Labrador, Southport, Main Beach, Surfers Paradise or Broadbeach).
Extra pair of clothes
Drinks and snacks available for purchase on the island
No experience is required for kayaking.
This tour is available on Monday, Wednesday and Saturday morning at 8:30 am.
Child rates applicable for 4 to 12 years old inclusive.
This is a group tour
In the rare occasion that a tour has to be cancelled due to weather conditions or other unexpected events you will be entitled of a full refund or you may choose any other day to book your tour.
No refunds for any customer cancellations that occur 24 hours or less prior to the tour.
50% refund for any customer cancellations that occur more than 24 hours prior to the tour.
The applicable refund amount will be processed within 10 business days
The customer receives a confirmation voucher via email within 24 hours of successful booking
In case the preferred slots are unavailable, an alternate schedule of the customer’s preference will be arranged and a new confirmation voucher will be sent via email.
Alternatively, the customer may choose to cancel their booking and a full refund will be processed.