About the Activity:
- Embark in this exciting cycling trip in Vientiane, Laos and explore the stunning view of this region as you ride.
- Get picked up from your hotel at around 9:00 AM in a private local truck and begin your tour.
- Continue riding through the countryside and then along the famous Mekong river.
- Enjoy the green surroundings and watch the farmers doing their daily chores.
- Paddle through the paddy fields and the pass the muddy trails.
- Explore the Tad Moun waterfall and admire the unique formation of its rock.
- Reach the Ban Mai village and delight in a mouth watering lunch.
- Transfer from your bikes to the kayaks and get astonished by the tranquillity of the riverside with the breath-taking view of the sunset.
- Conclude this amazing tour at around 5:00 PM after getting picked up by the truck and get dropped at your hotel.
- Lunch Included
Pick up and drop in a truck
This activity can be availed as a private or group tour
If cancellations are made 15 days before the start date of the trip, 25% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees
If cancellations are made 7-15 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
If cancellations are made within 0-7 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases the operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.
The applicable refund amount will be processed within 15 business days
The customer receives a confirmation voucher via email within 24 hours of successful booking
In case the preferred slots are unavailable, an alternate schedule of the customer’s preference will be arranged and a new confirmation voucher will be sent via email.
Alternatively, the customer may choose to cancel their booking and a full refund will be processed.