About the Activity:
- Marvel at the beauty of Nam Khan river in Laos while you visit the very famous tourist destination in the country. Indulge in a very adventurous kayaking in the river.
- Depart from Luang Prabang at 08:30 AM or at 12:30 PM head to reach Pick Noi that is located 30 kilometers away.
- Lsiten to the instructiosn breifed by the guide, don't think twice to partake in this wonderful kayaking trip before you head to see the tomb of the 19th century Fresh explorer Henri Mouhot.
- Roam around the place for sometime and enjoy the remarkable sights, aftermath continue your journey to Ban Had Hien, a small village famous for its orin knife making.
- From there return to Luang Prabang around 12:30 or 04:30 PM and your experience ends there.
English speaking guide
Drinking water bottle
Private transfer in an AC vehicle
Knife making is not being done by the villagers everyday, if possible you can witness the making.
This activity can be availed as a private or group tour
If cancellations are made 15 days before the start date of the trip, 25% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees
If cancellations are made 7-15 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
If cancellations are made within 0-7 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases the operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.
The applicable refund amount will be processed within 15 business days
The customer receives a confirmation voucher via email within 15 minutes of successful booking.