Trip Starting From: Hanoi
Trip Location: Hanoi
About the Activity:
- The brilliant tour of Hanoi and Ha Long in Vietnam features the charming capital of Hanoi, with an overnight cruise in the magnificent Ha Long Bay.
- Arrive at Noi Bai International airport and get transferred to your hotel and by late afternoon, visit Hoan Kiem Lake and Ngoc Son Temple located on an islet in the lake.
- You can spot very rare species of giant turtles in the Hoan Kiem Lake which is the centre point of Hanoi.
- Ha Long, the world heritage site is repleted with limestone karsts and islets in various shapes and sizes.Have the majestic sights of Dinh Huong Island, Ga Choi Island, Dog Island, Sail Island and make a visit to Sung Sot Cave and swimming stop at Titov Beach on second day.
- Relax and enjoy the bay view at sunset, aftermath you will have your dinner and you can go for fishing at 09:00 PM, also spend the night on board.
- Wander around the tranquil Hoan Kiem Lake on third day, sip strong traditional coffee at a café in the Old Quarter while watching people pass by.
- Visit Ho Chi Minh complex on the fourth day and also take a glance of the Presidential House and later in the afternoon get transferred to the airport for your departure.
- If you are first-time visitor to North Vietnam, this tour is the perfect fit for you.
Day 1 -
After pick up from Noi Bai international airport, visit Hoan Kiem lake and Ngoc Son temple.
Discover special Vietnamese traditional art of water puppetry as well as Vietnamese folklore through a compelling puppet show at Thang Long Theatre.
Shop at a Café shop or walk at leisure in the Old Quarter of 36 ancient streets before enjoying welcome dinner at an authentic Vietnamese restaurant.
Day 2 -
After getting transferred to Ha Long Bay, visit handicrafts workshop.
The bay cruise will consist of an up-close sighting of Dinh Huong Island, Ga Choi Island, Dog Island, Sail Island, and a visit to Sung Sot Cave with a swimming stop at Titov Beach.
Relax to enjoy the bay view at sunset, have dinner after, go fishing at 09:00 PM and spend a night on board.
Day 3 -
Early risers can enjoy the splendid yet tranquil view of the bay at the crack of dawn.
Have breakfast and cruise to visit human head-shaped island and Tortoise Island.
Continue to cruise into Bai Tu Long Bay and have lunch on board while heading to shore.
You have an opportunity to stroll around the old streets, stop somewhere to enjoy street food and discover the corner by yourself.
Then, dinner at local restaurant & check-in to a hotel for leisure.
Day 4 -
Visit the Ho Chi Minh Complex and the Presidential Palace.
The tour will continue on with a visit to the Temple of Literature, known as the first university of Vietnam.
If time permits, the guide might bring you to visit Hoa Lo Prison where Vietnamese political prisoners were kept during French invasion and the American War.
Then get transferred to airport in the afternoon for departure flight.
Accommodation on double sharing basis in 3-4 Star Hotels
Breakfast Included on Day 02, 03 and 04
Lunch Included for Day 02 and 03
Dinner Included for Day 01, 02 and 03
Cold water and tissue during the tour
2D1N Overnight on Wooden Junk in Ha Long
Transport by air conditioned vehicles and airport pick up and drop off is included
Passport and other important documents
Tips and personal expenses are excluded
This is a private tour
If cancellations are made 15 days before the start date of the trip, no cancellation fees will be applicable.
If cancellations are made within 7-15 days before the start date of the trip, 10% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
If cancellations are made within 3-6 days before the start date of the trip, 25% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
If cancellations are made within 0-2 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases the operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.
The applicable refund amount will be processed within 10 business days
The customer receives a confirmation voucher via email within 24 hours of successful booking
In case the preferred slots are unavailable, an alternate schedule of the customer’s preference will be arranged and a new confirmation voucher will be sent via email.
Alternatively, the customer may choose to cancel their booking and a full refund will be processed.