About the Activity:
- Get picked up from your hotel in Perth at about 9.00 AM in an air conditioned coach.
- Take a short ferry ride across the Shoalwater Bay to Penguin Island to see the smallest species in the world.
- Explore the Island and the marine park, which abounds with other wildlife including wild dolphins, sea lions, stingrays, pelicans, kings skinks.
- Visit the Penguin Discovery Centre for the Penguin Feed Show and get mesmerized by the sheer presence of plenty of penguins.
- Cruise back to the mainland and head to the City of Mandurah, where you will cruise along the coast to spot playful dolphins in their natural habitat.
- Also, admire the magnificent homes that line the banks of the Estuary and indulge in some shopping.
- Conclude your tour at 6.00 PM after getting dropped off in Northbridge, Chinatown or Crown Casino.
- Lunch Included
Pick up and drop at Perth, Northbridge, Chinatown or Crown Casino
Penguin Island is not available from June to September due to Winter nesting season
Minimum 6 people required to operate this tour
This is a group tour
If cancellations are made 15 days before the start date of the trip, 25% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees
If cancellations are made 7-15 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
If cancellations are made within 0-7 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases the operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.
The applicable refund amount will be processed within 15 business days
The customer receives a confirmation voucher via email within 24 hours of successful booking
In case the preferred slots are unavailable, an alternate schedule of the customer’s preference will be arranged and a new confirmation voucher will be sent via email.
Alternatively, the customer may choose to cancel their booking and a full refund will be processed.