About the Activity:
- Brace yourself for a stunning 3 days sailing trip to Phi Phi island and Railey beach along with a rock climbing.
- Start your trip around 09:00 AM from Chalong Pier near Phuket and enjoy the relishing sight of the famous island.
- Travel to the northern tip of Phi Phi don and then indulge in swimming or snorkeling at a specific spot where the catamaran anchors for a while.
- Aftermath, enjoy Maya bay en route, spend your night on Phi Phi don beach with music, drinks and dancing.
- Head to find some other attractions of the package; the rock on Railey beach. Visit Krabi, listen to climbing lessons or just relax on the beach.
- Rivet in the amazing view of a Hindu temple situated in a cave before you return to Phuket and wind up the tour at Chalong Pier around 06:00 PM on the last day.
Day 1 -
Sailing to the northern tip of Phi Phi don
Meet at Chalong Pier near Phuket to board on the catamaran.
Start sailing to the northern tip of Phi Phi don.
By 01:00 PM the catamaran will anchor at a specific spot and there you can indulge in snorkeling and aftermath have lunch.
Then move to reach Maya Bay and enjoy the sunset and around 08:30 get a peaceful night at Phi Phi don.
Enjoy your dinner on the beach and then head to see fire show and engage in dancing too.
Day 2 -
Relax for sometime
After breakfast, head to feed the monkeys, then swim with a mask and fins in a secret lagoon.
Continue sailing to Krabi and have lunch on board, also witness the admiring beauty of the rock around Railay beach.
Spend the evening in a relaxed way with a view of the sunset in the accompaniment of live music and drinks.
Day 3 -
Departure to Phuket
After breakfast, visit a Hindu temple in cave on the beach.
Enjoy swimming again for sometime and then start your return trip to Phuket.
Relish the sailing in catamaran Lagoon 380 S2 and wind up the tour after arriving at Chalong Bay around 06:00 PM.
Accommodation in double sharing cabins
Veg and Non Veg
Skipper and crew
Only two people can share one cabin.
Dinners at the restaurants on the beach excluded.
Alcohol is not available.
Entrance fees to national parks is not included in the price.
Transfers are not provided.
Scuba Diving will be available at an additional price of 4000 Baht – 2 dives/head.
The tour program may be changed due to adverse weather conditions.
The catamaran can accommodate maximum 8 people.
You can hire the entire yacht for upto 8 people, by choosing the Yacht option above.
This activity can be availed as a private or group tour
if cancellations are made 7 days prior to the start date of the trip, no cancellation fee will be charged.
The applicable refund amount will be processed within 15 business days
The customer receives a confirmation voucher via email within 24 hours of successful booking
In case the preferred slots are unavailable, an alternate schedule of the customer’s preference will be arranged and a new confirmation voucher will be sent via email.
Alternatively, the customer may choose to cancel their booking and a full refund will be processed.