Trip Starting From: Ho Chi Minh
Trip Location: Ho Chi Minh
About the Activity:
- If you are looking a tour to explore the beautiful Mekong Delta in Vietnam, this is a perfect fit for you.
- Get picked up from your hotel lobby around 08:00 AM and then you will be transferred to your boat at Ho Chi Minh city pier by car.
- Rivet in a scenic speedboat trip through the Mekong Delta and explore areas of the Mekong Delta that few other tourists get to experience.
- Experience the old-world river life of the Mekong, and enjoy a lesser-seen glimpse into rural Vietnam as it trundles along a slow tempo, as it has done for centuries.
- Enjoy countless photo opportunities of the idyllic scenery and local people as you cruise past buffaloes ploughing fields, fruit orchards and rice paddies.
- Visit a family homestead, where you’ll be invited to enjoy fresh coconuts and fiery Mekong whisky.
- Relish in a traditional Mekong Delta lunch at a local pagoda and after lunch visit an orphanage run by Buddhist monks, aftermath pay a visit to Cao Dai temple too.
- Arrive back in Saigon around 04:00 PM from where you will be transferred to your hotel and your tour winds up around 5:00 PM.
- Lunch Included
Mandatory Government Tax and Service Charge
Pick-up and drop from Hotel in Ho Chi Minh is included
There are two main routes for the tour after you depart the market, depending on the tour guide and water level
When visiting pagodas and temples, wear modest dress
Mekong Whisky is available for purchase as a souvenir from the producer
Wear comfortable walking shoes, light clothing and a hat
In November to February, bring a jacket for the early starts.
You will be provided with insect repellent, waterproof ponchos and umbrellas.
Please request vegetarian or Halal food options 24 hours in advance of your tour. Please note a surcharge will be incurred
All guides speak excellent English and will be more than happy to answer any questions you may have
$96 per extra guest in a boat
This activity can be availed as a private or group tour
If cancellations are made 15 days before the start date of the trip, 25% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees
If cancellations are made 7-15 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
If cancellations are made within 0-7 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases the operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.
The applicable refund amount will be processed within 15 business days
The customer receives a confirmation voucher via email within 24 hours of successful booking
In case the preferred slots are unavailable, an alternate schedule of the customer’s preference will be arranged and a new confirmation voucher will be sent via email.
Alternatively, the customer may choose to cancel their booking and a full refund will be processed.