About the Activity:
- Embark on this amazing two hours Dhow Cruise ride in the beautiful Dubai Marina and witness the beautiful skyline of Dubai as you sail around the same.
- Start your trip from Dubai Marina at around 8.30 PM in a two-tier Dhow Cruise with an air-conditioned lower deck and an open upper deck.
- Get welcomed with a non-alcoholic drink upon your arrival, Just sit and relax with your loved ones on the upper deck drinking wine or smoking 'Sheesha.'
- Enjoy a wide array of delectable international and Asian buffet dinner while you enjoy the leisure Arabic, Hindi and English music.
- Witness the live Egyptian style dance performance, famously known as Tanoura dance, while you enjoy the traditional Arabic tea and coffees.
- End your amazing dhow cruise ride at around 10.30 PM.
- Dinner Included
Welcome non-alcoholic drink on arrival time
Soft music, leisure with Arabic, Hindi and English music.
Live Egyptian cultural dance performance (Tanoura Dance)
This activity can also be availed for a child between 3 to 9 years of age for the same price.
This is a group tour
If cancellations are made 15 days before the start date of the trip, 25% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees
If cancellations are made 7-15 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
If cancellations are made within 0-7 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases the operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.
The applicable refund amount will be processed within 10 business days
The customer receives a confirmation voucher via email within 24 hours of successful booking
In case the preferred slots are unavailable, an alternate schedule of the customer’s preference will be arranged and a new confirmation voucher will be sent via email.
Alternatively, the customer may choose to cancel their booking and a full refund will be processed.