About the Activity:
- Enthrall in this amazing sailing experience that begins from Dona Paula at around 04.30 PM.
- Get picked up from your hotel in North goa and reach Dona Paula.
- After a short briefing, motor out in a small boat to the sailing boats, get in, hoist the sails, cast off and get sailing by about 05.30 PM.
- Catch a glorious sunset over the water, take a swim in the deep sea. If you are lucky, you could spot a dolphin.
- Tourists will be required to help the skipper while hoisting and lowering the sails, as well as during the sail.
- Fulfill all your sailing dreams with this amazing excursion like never before.
- End this exciting tour at around 7:30 PM in the evening..
- Snack Pack
Sailing boat for up to four people per boat
Skipper and guide
Life Jackets for safety
Extra Set of Clothes
Footwear – Water shoes, canvas gym shoes or sandals with a strap at the back: Avoid leather footwear
If you wear spectacles, a strap to stop them from falling in the water
Clients must bear their own expenses at hotels / restaurants / shacks.
This is a private tour
If cancellations are made 15 days before the start date of the trip, 25% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees
If cancellations are made 7-15 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
If cancellations are made within 0-7 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases the operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.
The applicable refund amount will be processed within 10 business days
The customer receives a confirmation voucher via email within 24 hours of successful booking
In case the preferred slots are unavailable, an alternate schedule of the customer’s preference will be arranged and a new confirmation voucher will be sent via email.
Alternatively, the customer may choose to cancel their booking and a full refund will be processed.