About the Activity:
- Embark on this adventurous river rafting activity this monsoon in Kolad, Maharashtra.
- Start your journey from Mumbai from the Pritam Hotel in Dadar East at around 5 AM or you can get picked up from Yogi Hotel in Chembur at around 5.30 AM, Vashi Plaza at around 5.50 AM, and from Mc Donalds at Kalamboli at around 6.10 AM and continue your journey to Kolad.
- On the way to Kolad, enjoy a delicious breakfast and reach the rafting site at around 8.30 AM.
- Meet your guide and listen to the safety instructions carefully and gear up for the rafting activity.
- Start your rafting at around 9 AM, which will last for 2 to 3 hours through various rapids of Kundalika river.
- After the rafting activity, have your lunch and relax for sometime.
- Start your journey back to Mumbai at around 2 PM and reach your destination by 7 PM, depending on the traffic.
Day 1 -
06.00 - Depart from Dadar
08.30 - Reach rafting site in Kolad and briefing
09.00 - Rafting session for 2 to 3 hours
Lunch (veg / non-veg) at a nearby Restaurant.
Rest for a while.
14.00 - Start return journey
19.00 - Reach Dadar, depending on the traffic
Lunch (Veg / non-Veg - Buffet style)
All the charges associated with rafting are included in the fees
The expertise of the trained instructors and guides
Transport to and from Dadar is included and provided in a Non AC bus
Extra Set of Clothes
Water Bottle (1.5L)
All luggage must be packed in water proof / plastic sturdy bags.
It is mandatory that you follow the instructions of the experts on the raft at all times.
Wearing safety gear such as helmet and life jackets is compulsory while on the raft.
In case of any medical condition, the instructors/guides must be informed prior to the start of the activity.
For those who wear spectacles, it is advisable to wear it with a strap.
Comfortable, light and close fitting clothes are suggested. Ethnic clothes such as saree or salwar kameez may restrict movement.
Water resistant shoes or floaters are a good choice when rafting.
Only those gadgets that are waterproof will be permitted on the raft
This is a group tour
If cancellations are made 30 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
If cancellations are made within 0-30 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases the operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.
The applicable refund amount will be processed within 10 business days
The customer receives a confirmation voucher via email within 24 hours of successful booking
In case the preferred slots are unavailable, an alternate schedule of the customer’s preference will be arranged and a new confirmation voucher will be sent via email.
Alternatively, the customer may choose to cancel their booking and a full refund will be processed.