About the Activity:
- Fixed Departure: 23rd July 2016, 6th August 2016,12th August 2016, 13th August 2016, 19th August 2016
- Located 3500 feet above sea level, the trek to Harihargad Fort takes you through the magical expanse of nature.
- The prism-shaped fort enchants at first sight, and houses a pond in front of the Hanuman and Shiva shrines.
- Sheer design of the famed rock cut steps draws intrigued crowds, and the ornate, but steep steps scintillate while climbing up!
- Start your journey on the night of 12th August by getting picked up from Pritam Hotel located in East Dadar at around 11.30 PM and Nitin Company Junction at around 12 PM and continue your overnight journey to Harihargad Fort in Nashik.
- After reaching the base camp in the morning, have your delicious breakfast and start your trek to Harhargad Fort.
- Reach the fort in the afternoon and explore its beautiful history and architectural elegance, followed by a delicious lunch.
- Descend back to the base camp and enjoy your evening snacks on the way.
- Reach the base camp and start your journey back to Mumbai, reaching the city at around 10 PM depending on the traffic.
Day 1 -
5.00 - After an overnight journey from Mumbai, reach base village
6.00 - Rest in the bus
7.00 - Breakfast at the base village
7.15 - Introduction or guidelines by the expert
7.30 - Start Trekking
10.30 - Reach the top and explore the fort, after which enjoy delicious lunch
14.30 - Start descending
16.30 - Reach the base village
17.00 - Start return journey and enjoy delicious evening snacks on the way
22.00 - Reach Mumbai, depending on the traffic
Evening Snacks Included
Safety and First aid
Guide and Professional Expertise
Transport to and from Mumbai is included and provided in a Non-AC bus
Identity Proof (mandatory)
Lunch for Sunday
Water (At least 3L)
Torch with extra batteries (mandatory)
Some ready to eat food items
Camera, Cap, Glares
Personal Care and Medicine
Good trekking shoes (madnatory)
A haversack to put in all the things to be carried. ( Avoid sling bags/ jholas)
Please refrain from smoking or consuming alcohol during the trip.
Ensure that you pay heed to the advice from the instructors.
Kindly co-operate to keep the place clean.
This is a group tour
If cancellations are made 30 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
If cancellations are made within 0-30 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases the operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.
The applicable refund amount will be processed within 10 business days
The customer receives a confirmation voucher via email within 24 hours of successful booking
In case the preferred slots are unavailable, an alternate schedule of the customer’s preference will be arranged and a new confirmation voucher will be sent via email.
Alternatively, the customer may choose to cancel their booking and a full refund will be processed.