Rating in India
$ 25

Sandhan Valley Trekking & camping

Trekking  +  walking
Trekking + walking
min $ 25
Per person
Tour details
Destinations: Mumbai, Bhandardara, Igatpuri
Guide language: English
Price: min $ 25
Click to Enlarge

About Sandhan Valley CampingSandhan valley is located in Igatpuri region of Nagar district of Maharastra and near to the Ratangad fort. Sandhan valley distance from Mumbai is approximately 180km from Mumbai, from Pune it is around 250km and from nasik it is 90km away. It is one of its kind, a gorge like canyon which will keep you fascinated. You need to reach Bhandardara campsite which will be our base and the trek will start from Samrad village.Sandhan Valley Trek HighlightsLength: Approx. 2 km Access: From Mumbai Igatpuri by local Train Grade: Easy to Moderate Season: Round the year. Specially attractive in Monsoon Base Village: Bhandardara Gaon Trek starts from: Samrad Village Total trek duration: 4-5 hoursDetailed Itinerary for Sandhan Valley TrekDay 1: Reach Bhandardara campsite and go for Sandhan valley trekkingReach Bhandardara via Igatpuri by 11 AM in the morning. Freshen up and relax for a while. Go for Sandhan Valley Trekking The trek will take approx. 4 hours. Come back to the camp after the trek is complete and have a late lunch consists of home made delicious local cuisine. Next in the evening, bonfire will be arranged. Bonfire under the open sky by the Arthur lake is a fabulous experience. Veg/Non-veg Barbecue will be arranged with Bonfire. Later homemade dinner will be served. Overnight stay in comfortable Tent. Clean, comfortable pillow, quilt, beddings etc. will be providedDay 2: Sandhan valley trek ends and start your return journeyWake up early in the morning. Experience sunrise and explore the beautiful lakeside. Have Tea, Breakfast. Spend as much time as you want in this beautiful location. Then start your return journey to Mumbai/Pune.InclusionsThe trekking, camping & foodGuide and expertise charges 1 Breakfast, 1 lunch & 1 DinnerBonfire with Barbecue (Veg and Non- Veg options are available)ExclusionsAny cost which belongs to personal in natureAny transportation, Medical cost etc.Anything other than mentioned in InclusionsTerms and ConditionsCancellation PolicyFor Cancellation, If you inform us,5+ Days prior to any event – 20% of the total event costs would be deducted and rest would be refunded.4 Days prior to any event – 30% of the total event costs would be deducted and rest would be refunded.3 Days prior to any event – 50% of the total event costs would be deducted and rest would be refunded.No refund would be provided before 2 days of the event.DisclaimerThe activity is weather based and depends on the weather conditions.There may be last minute cancellations if weather conditions deteriorate.

All tour descriptions and conditions are given in accordance with the information of TripHippie
You may also like
DHUMDHAR KANDI PASS
Trekking  +  walking
Trekking + walking

India

Rating in India
$ 86
Beas Kund Trek From Manali
Trekking  +  walking
Trekking + walking

India

Rating in India
Interesting facts
Culinary Adventures in Bengal
Top Bengali foods that are a must for any foodie on the planet If there is one thing Bengalis know how to do better than most people in the world, its food. Famously called ‘Bhojon Rashik,’ meaning ‘lovers of food,’ Bengalis have mastered the art o…
×