About Ratangad trek:
Sandhan valley is located in Igatpuri region of Nagar district of Maharastra and near to the Ratangad fort. Ratangad distance from Mumbai is approximately 180km from Mumbai, from Pune it is around 250km and from nasik Ratangad is 90km away. Ratangad trek is a beautiful short trek in western ghat and perfect for Mumbai travelers and trekkers
Ratangad trek highlights
Length: Approx. 2 km
Access: From Mumbai to Kasara or Igatpuri by local Train
Grade: Easy to Moderate
Season: Round the year except Monsoon
Brief: Ratangad trek is an all season trek. This is an ideal trek to do during summer given the intense heat these days. Throughout the day, the valley and forest provide a pleasant climate for trekkers and hikers
Ratangad trek itinerary
Day 0: Reach Bhandardara and Camping for the Day
Day 1: Trek to Ratangad and back
- The trekking,camping
- Personal consumption cost
- Guide and expertise charges
- Dinner on 1st and Breakfast, Lunch on 2nd day
- Any cost which belongs to personal in nature
- Anything other than mentioned in Inclusions
Ratangad trek requirements
Please carry your personal clothing, medicines and toiletries.
Terms and Conditions
Min 10 persons are required to arrange the trip
The activity is weather based and depends on the weather conditions.There may be last minute cancellations if weather conditions deteriorate.
For Cancellation, If you inform us,
- 5+ days prior to any event – 30% of the total event costs would be deducted and rest would be refunded.
- 4 days prior to any event – 50% of the total event costs would be deducted and rest would be refunded.
- 3 days prior to any event – 75% of the total event costs would be deducted and rest would be refunded.
- No refund would be provided before 2 days of the event.